Dear Lane Spa Guest: May 2020
We are committed to following ALL protocols and procedures before every Massage, Facial, Nail Service, and Front Desk Transaction.
*We offer a hand cleaning station at the front door and seating that is appropriately distanced.
*There will be no fruit infused water, coffee, magazines, or reading material offered in the spa until we are advised that it is safe to do so.
- All staff members will be wearing a facial protection covering/mask. We ask that you do the same. We have them on loan or for sale.
- Every staff member will have their temperature taken before work. Please expect your temperature to be taken until this requirement is lifted.
- All Licensed Practitioners will wash their hands and forearms for at least 20 seconds before your treatment or service begins.
- We thoroughly sanitize every massage table, face cradle, and nail spa service chairs in addition to all our equipment and tools before you enter your treatment room or nail service area.
- The entire spa is disinfected and sanitized monthly by Healthy Spaces. This service mists electrolyzed water to produce a hypochlorous acid solution that is non- toxic. A biostatic covering has also been applied to ALL surfaces that protect it for up to 90 days. There are no known pathogens it will not kill.
- We use a UV wand for sanitizing our pedicure chairs and manicure table.
- A UV Nano Induct TM /air ionization purifier will be installed to our A/C system by May 15th.
- We continually wipe and sanitize all hard surfaces throughout the day.
- Our manicure tables are equipped with sneeze/cough guards. We will book one manicure per hour.
- The front desk has been equipped with sneeze/cough guards and will supply hand sanitizer for use after your monetary transaction.
- All 3 bathrooms are cleaned every hour and hand sanitizer, soap, and hot water are available in every bathroom.
Marcia C. Lane