Why Massage Therapy is Beneficial to Your Health
The Benefits of Receiving Regular Massage Therapy Services at The Lane Spa!
Massage Therapy is much more than a simple feel good relaxation service. While massage therapy can be a very relaxing experience, the health benefits that one can derive from receiving regular massage far exceed simply an hour of R&R.
At The Lane Spa we offer a wide variety of specialty massages, therapeutic services, and wellness massage modalities. You can view a full menu of our services, here. Or you can navigate to the following pages to view all of our massage services:
- The Muscular System
- The muscular system of our bodies is the primary recipient of direct massage technique and benefits. Whether it is from working for extended periods of time in the same position, injuries, or stress related conditions – muscles cramp up and can become painful even when performing rudimentary everyday activities. Receiving massage can relax seized muscles and promote flexibility and less tension. Pain that is from intense workout routines can be relieved faster through massage than simply through rest and relaxation.
- Lymphatic System
- Every one of us has a lymphatic system in our bodies, which helps release and rid our bodies of waste. When our lymphatic systems become clogged or are sluggish, we can literally feel the consequences of this. Massage therapy targeting the lymphatic system is a way of cleansing the body from the inside out, ridding the body of toxins and boosting the immune system.
- Urinary System
- Another system that disposes of waste in our bodies is the urinary system. Our kidneys filter our blood and wastes and toxins are disposed of through our urinary systems. Massage Therapy can release toxins into our blood which is then disposed of through our urinary systems, and receiving regular massage therapy services can ensure that our urinary systems are consistently stimulated and working properly.
- The Nervous System
- Many people use massage therapy as a means of relaxing and finding relief from stress related conditions. Regular therapeutic massage therapy sessions can relieve individuals of ailments such as insomnia, lethargy, and chronic fatigue.
- Circulatory System
- Those who suffer from poor circulation can suffer from medical issues ranging from Raynaud’s syndrome to immobility. Massage therapy can increase blood flow throughout the body and can help jump start a sluggish circulatory system.
The Lane Spa in Palm Beach Gardens offers a wide variety of massage therapy services, and we would be happy to help you pick a date and time that best works with your personal schedule! Call us today!